IGNORED

FS: Magnavox Odyssey 1 Items: 1972 6-Games Pack & Shooting Gallery Gun Set

Retro-Z

Hello Everyone,

I picked up a small lot of original Magnavox Odyssey items recently, and am placing a few of the extra items up on the selling block. Here is what's available:

If interested or if you simply have some questions/concerns, please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!!!

1. 1972 Edition 6-Game Pack Complete w/ Shipping Box:

This is the "1972 Edition" pack of 6 games, which includes the following titles:

- Handball: includes cartridge #8

- Fun Zoo

- Invasion

- Wipeout

- Volleyball: includes cartridge #7

- Baseball

As can be seen, all 6 games are in their original boxes, all packed inside of the factory original brown cardboard shipping box. The game boxes are all in good condition, with all of them showing some wear to the corners and edges (the game Wipeout shows slightly more wear to the box). Some of the games appear to have never been used/played (such as Baseball and Invasion). All of the games appear to be complete, and the contents of the games are generally in very good to excellent condition. The contents of Invasion are not shown, however it appears this game was never played, and I knew that if I removed the contents I would never be able to get them back in the same ever again. Overall, a nice, clean, and complete set of 6 original Magnavox Odyssey games, and a great piece of video gaming history.

!!!SOLD!!! Price: $175 Shipped (within the U.S.) !!!SOLD!!!

DSC_6255_zps090bd505.jpg

DSC_6261_zps828a4a99.jpg

DSC_6262_zps434ddb3d.jpg

DSC_6263_zpsf5534021.jpg

DSC_6264_zpsd6a81ea5.jpg

DSC_6266_zps58c3e667.jpg

DSC_6268_zps52456e75.jpg

DSC_6269_zpsf7310234.jpg

DSC_6272_zps28e4fce1.jpg

DSC_6278_zpsb9bfa03f.jpg

DSC_6276_zpse8759c9a.jpg

DSC_6277_zpsc6b80240.jpg

No longer available 2. Magnavox Shooting Gallery Rifle w/ Game Cartridge 9 & 10 + 8 Screen Overlays: No longer available

Mostly complete Magnavox Odyssey Shooting Gallery set with the rifle, both game cartridges, inspection card, and all 8 screen overlays. There are no foam inserts for the box or instruction manual included. The box shows obvious wear to the exterior (primarily on the edges and corners) and one tear in the middle on one side, however it is still presentable and complete. The rifle is in good condition, with some marks in the plastic of the barrel on side side. Otherwise, the rifle still looks great. All of the original overlays are included, which are in nice condition. Inspection card and box are matching, with both stating "RUN 1" (date code seems to indicate production in 1974). While not a 100% complete set, it has all of the important components that would be needed to actually play the games. This set is untested.

No longer available... moved to online auction!!!

DSC_6240_zpsa38e752d.jpg

DSC_6248_zps27089159.jpg

DSC_6244_zps213a48ed.jpg

DSC_6246_zps57402ade.jpg

DSC_6245_zps1e67a16e.jpg

DSC_6247_zps2b350200.jpg

DSC_6241_zps3455aa60.jpg

DSC_6251_zpsb8a6c2c6.jpg

DSC_6253_zps9575c4cd.jpg

DSC_6250_zps50662e8d.jpg

DSC_6252_zpseee29c4e.jpg

Terms: Accepted forms of payment are Paypal or USPS Money Orders. Shipping will be via USPS Priority within the U.S., and USPS First Class International or Priority International outside of the U.S. This does NOT include shipping insurance. This can be added at the buyer's expense, just inform me you'd like insurance and I'll refigure the total cost. I am more than happy to ship items internationally, just send me a PM and I'll figure up a total to take the international shipping costs into account. The buyer is granted a 7-day return policy if the item is "not as described", but return shipping must be paid for by the buyer and must include tracking.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!!

Edited by Retro-Z