IGNORED

Turbo grafx custom game cases

Sapicco

Hi everyone. A while back I used to see someone on eBay selling custom game cases that looked lie the originals, and he was also printing the side labels. Can no longer find, so I was wondering if anyone knew where to find something like these, or maybe even someone here produces them?

Ultimately I want to get some legitlooking cases for games like air zonk, hit the ice, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know about new cases but there are guys over at pcenginefx that sell complete label sets (both with and without the labels for games originally released without cases).

There was some talk of 3d printing some but I don't think it happened. Hate to say it but probably the easiest (and perhaps even cheapest) way to get cases is to "recycle" as many Power Golf/World Court Tennis etc cases as you can. They can be found even online pretty cheap.

Since the case is mostly the same as CD case, with just a black tray for cart holding rather than 2 piece clear tray for CD holding plus back insert. They can recycle front cover easily from cheap chinese CD cases.

I am in need of just one to protect my Everdrive when not in use for a while.

Since the case is mostly the same as CD case, with just a black tray for cart holding rather than 2 piece clear tray for CD holding plus back insert. They can recycle front cover easily from cheap chinese CD cases.

I am in need of just one to protect my Everdrive when not in use for a while.

Just use a PCMCIA card jewel case. You should be able to get one on eBay for next to nothing, and it fits the Turbo Everdrive like a glove.