IGNORED

Tinkernut World Deluxe (Example Program)

Random Terrain

A lot of people seem to use the original Tinkernut World batari Basic program to base their programs on, but that code encourages some bad habits. Instead of trying to fix the same code repeatedly for every new batch of batari Basic users that pop up from time to time, I edited the code and added new features that most people seem to ask for.

For example, the sound effect code has been updated to run while other things are running in the main loop (it no longer needs its own drawscreen). I also added a GAME OVER screen that displays the latest score and the high score. I also added reset/fire button restrainers so the game acts a little more like what is described on the Game Standards and Procedures page.

The programs are now on the bB page:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#ex_tinkernut_world_deluxe

[Please use one of the versions of Tinkernut World Deluxe on the bB page instead of the original Tinkernut World program. And please make sure that you are using the latest version of batari Basic.]

• Like 1