IGNORED

Looking to buy a 7800

Sapicco

Joysticks will not work with the paddle games. But getting a pair of paddles costs about $10. Alien Brigade and Crossbow the Light Gun Is not required. You can play with either the light gun and use the controller. Hope you enjoy the 7800! I really enjoy it, plus there's some great homebrews for it as well!

About barnyard blaster?

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I recently picked up a copy of frogs and flies from a vintage store for a buck. Problem is that when I pop it in, it won't stay in the system. There is some resistance that pops it out so I can't play unless I hold it down. Which you can guess is pretty impossible. Is this a problem wi the m network games not fitting as previously mentioned in this post. Or a different problem all together?

Hmmmmmm. My m network carts fit in my 7800 system really well without any force needed. Mine is one of the earlier made models with the expansion port interface. Does yours have one or not? It could depend on the system as it went through some different motherboard revisions. Try giving it a little firm insertion of the game into the cart.

Hey Retrogamer, thanks for the advice. My 7800 does ahbe the expansion port. I found a loose super challenge football and it worked fine without popping out. I think my frogs and flies cart is defective. I'll mess around with it some more, but for what I paid I might just chalk it up as a loss!