IGNORED

Looking for World series major league Baseball w/1 overlay

Hello

Looking for a loose copy of World series baseball with one Overlay. Would prefer the cartridge have a few scratches on the end label and the overlay be slightly crinkled. I can offer $25 shipped or trade for the following giant brushed aluminum letters that can be hung on a wall, maybe you can spell something out of them??

E, D, U, D, N, O, I, S, I, V, I, L, L, E, T, N, I

Just let me know, Thanks! :D :)

Could someone please help out Crazy and send him some games?

I just did today and he just started his Intellivision collection.

There is almost nothing he has so if you send him random boxed commons you don't need they would help him out greatly!

I have decided to be his spokesman as he attempts to collect all the Intellivision games, it will fun to watch and see how, when or if this works out well and happens!

Thanks folks! I am sure we can get him to between 70-80 pretty quickly if we work together!

Hehe, thanks wolfy. Im up to 9 now, only 116 to go. Trying to be patient with my purchases, I know the second I run out of money everything I need will be given away for rock bottom prices on ebay or the marketplace, lol.

I like the repro box sets that guy makes so figured I would go for a few of the not so rare loose carts in the set (world series, diner, thin ice, etc) just to get a few decent games in the line up at a good price :)

Take your time Crazy! The journey is the fun part!

I was hoping to tell the folks in here that it would be cool to help you out.

How many of us are sitting on doubles of basically games that are worth nothing?

Or maybe have a couple that are worth something but may actually never sell and just sit on forever?

I just sent Crazy my 2nd Ms. Pacman and Old Skool CIB today. Now I have no doubles left, just my complete collection. Help a Brother out here. If you have seen or bought any of his incredible metal Intellivision collectibles you know what I am talking about. He has made great stuff for us!

Thank you all for your help in this , Wolfy ;-) P.S. and thank you DZ Jay for breaking up the Pinata and sending out stuff as well!

Hello

Looking for a loose copy of World series baseball with one Overlay. Would prefer the cartridge have a few scratches on the end label and the overlay be slightly crinkled. I can offer $25 shipped or trade for the following giant brushed aluminum letters that can be hung on a wall, maybe you can spell something out of them??

E, D, U, D, N, O, I, S, I, V, I, L, L, E, T, N, I

Just let me know, Thanks! :D :)

Someone should PM me. Someday's i forget to check the forum. lol

$25 sounds like something i would consider for my wounded warrior. :-D

I have acquired a World series baseball, with slight scratching, and a mildly crinkled overlay so my quest has ended :)

In case anyone missed the joke Intellivision Dude had this on Ebay, the letters are of course Intellivision Dude backwards. Thought I would have a little fun with him instead of just asking :grin: Hey, was a slow day at work ;)

• Like 1

I have acquired a World series baseball, with slight scratching, and a mildly crinkled overlay so my quest has ended :)

In case anyone missed the joke Intellivision Dude had this on Ebay, the letters are of course Intellivision Dude backwards. Thought I would have a little fun with him instead of just asking :grin: Hey, was a slow day at work ;)

Mildly crinkled to one person is art to someone else. :)

• Like 1

Fun is always good.... :)

I rediscovered my old intellivion around nov. of last year, Had only 4 loose games.. :( i think my bro sold all of the games I had over the years. Since then I acquired 50 boxed games and about 12 loose(some with overlays and manuals now thx to DZ piñata) 3 homebrew games with 2 more on the way ,ecs module,voice module. Not to mention a 2nd inty 2 , and a few other farkles for the system. Let me tell you it gets costly fast... Ive slowed down now just to expensive.. lol Some help is always nice.. Like i have mentioned before this AA intellivion community is one friendly and great bunch of people ... Cheers to all....

Good luck Crazy :)

• Like 1