IGNORED

HSC12 Round 4 Poll

Classics #1  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Links on post below

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Bringing out the Big Guns for HSC Round 4: "Classics #1"

Checkout Atarimania for information on the games :)

Poll Closes Sunday 15th March around 10am UK time

Alley Cat

Rolled over from round 3's poll: Amazing fun, multi-screen shenanigans, levels up micely :grin: you need to master making the big leaps onto the tall bins to avoid the dog: run then push diagonal up!

Fandal

alley_cat.png

Donkey Kong

Will feature some sort of special stipulation to keep this interesting! [plans afoot]

Fandal

donkey_kong.png

Qix

I love Qix - we'll play A8 ver - yes it is as good as the 5200 port (but some file versions are a little buggy)

Fandal

qix.png

Missile Command

I love Missile Command!

Fandal

missile_command.png

Blue Max

Superb

Fandal

blue_max.png

Missile Command is in my queue to review; if it happens to win this week I'll push it up and review it for the next podcast episode. I'm looking forward to digging into its history and especially the GCC arcade hack Super Missile Attack.

We played MC not too long ago and had Missile Command+ as a bonus details HSC10 R17 :)

• Like 1

Which version of Qix are we talking about here? This will be the deciding factor for me. If it's the original Qix for the Atari 8-Bit then I won't vote for it. If it's the unofficial (I think) Atari 5200 port, then I'd be swayed and I've vote for this one. The original version of Qix was much too slow and I really don't care for it at all.

Which version of Qix are we talking about here? This will be the deciding factor for me. If it's the original Qix for the Atari 8-Bit then I won't vote for it. If it's the unofficial (I think) Atari 5200 port, then I'd be swayed and I've vote for this one. The original version of Qix was much too slow and I really don't care for it at all.

It WAS the original A8 ver! - don't be put off both are very good and extremely challenging - I don't think it is slow - perhaps the first 3 waves before it speeds up, but it's a while since I played ;)

We might have a ports poll / round later in the season :idea:

It WAS the original A8 ver! - don't be put off both are very good and extremely challenging

In that case, I really do have to vote for something else (which I just did). If there is a port round this season, and Qix for the 5200 is included, then I'll vote for it then.

• Like 1