IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 9

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 9

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-69315100-1425885158_thumb.png

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Select Training, Skiing, Giant, One Player, then Play. Pick the Second course from the left and Submit your best time.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Val d'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding SCORES:
  • Spacey Invader - 0:50:22(+9)
  • masematte - 0:52:54(+6)
  • travistouchdown - 00:54:18(+3)
  • mckafka99 - 0:57:64(+1)
  • twoquickcapri - 1:01:42(+1)
  • Isgoed - 1:04:62(+1)
  • roadrunner - 1:10:62(+1)
  • jblenkle - 2:15:42(+1)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte - (61 pts)
  • Isgoed - (49 pts)
  • Spacey Invader - (30 pts)
  • mckafka99 - (14 pts)
  • travistouchdown - (11 pts)
  • twoquickcapri - (11 pts)
  • Austin - (9 pts +1 Rage Bonus)
  • roadrunner - (7 pts)
  • doctorclu - (6 pts)
  • jblenkle - (6 pts)
  • CyranoJ - (2 pts -1 Hack Bonus)
  • atariLBC - (1 pts)
  • atari2600land - (1 pts)
  • JagChris - (1 pts)
  • LinkoVitch - (1 pts)

Edited by twoquickcapri

0:50:22

post-40055-0-09316600-1426959100_thumb.jpg

Masematte, your insane time had me sure I was done for, until after work yesterday, without particularly trying, this time just happened for some reason. After 10+ years of being a staunch "joypad configuration 2" supporter, I've now discovered that my true love is "joypad configuration 5". It's easier to plow through using the button for speed rather than up on the pad.

So c'mon guys. Let's see some scary times!

• Like 1

57"64' - I know this course by heart, I know what I believe to be the key 'out-of-gate' start and button sequences for the first 9-10 gates prior to the dirt, I know there are at least two good lines (the first being lining up,passing through the blue gate prior to the dirt, jumping and landing the next red gate just perfect) so that, if you can get on them you do not need to turn for a number of gates but for the life of me I just can not execute that 'perfect run' of stringing everything I know about how it 'needs to be done' together. With the scores already posted I knew the moment I missed even two gates, (one if the miss is early on and too bad of a miss within the first 10 gates), there was no point continuing with the run.

Nice times to those who have made them!!

post-21248-0-46295700-1427044180_thumb.jpg

@Mckafka99 -- I'm not sure I've ever hit # + * so often in a game as I have after stupidly missing two gates, usually one or two after the jump early on. Tonight I was a basketcase just trying to match my time above, and the harder I try, the worse things get. Maybe playing haphazardly after work is where the magic is.

Val D'Isere is like an 80's sports movie montage waiting to happen. Love it. Reminds me of the movie Hot Dog, which you must see if you haven't.

So true -- the pumping soundtrack really seals the deal -- now I've got to check out Hot Dog.