sword of iffrit bB viking atari games

79 replies to this topic

#76 StanJr OFFLINE  

StanJr

Web-slinger

• 14,809 posts
  • fun or bust

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:10 PM

Ok, I'm way late to the game on this, but this game is great!  Up there with Ature, and Dungeon and other adventure/RPGs.  Some really strong games being developed for the old VCS here lately.  I'm still at a bit of a loss for how to do things like make use of what I assume is the shopkeeper, but I'm admittedly not very deep into the game.

First blush, this is great!  Can't wait to play it more!

#77 StanJr OFFLINE  

StanJr

Web-slinger

• 14,809 posts
  • fun or bust

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 PM

Ok, finally got victory last night in Game 2.

I'm wondering, do you really need Game 1?  While it was great for getting to know my way around the world, I actually understood the game and how everything worked a lot better playing Game 2.  I love the rainbow bridge screen!  

Is there anything to be gained by going to Valhalla?  All that I ever do is cause Ragnarok and that's not good for anybody!  Although I love that such is possible!

I don't know that I ever found the torch, it didn't show up in my inventory if I did. Although I didn't encounter any dark rooms, so maybe I did.

Also not sure I got the coins except that I was able to buy the key.  Do they appear in the inventory bar?  Is it a choice between the key or the armor or can I buy both?  Do I have to collect coins twice?

Going to play through a couple of more times tonight.  Loving it!  :spidey:

#78 ultima OFFLINE  

ultima

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 116 posts

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 PM

Hi thanks for playing. The ragnarok screen is a new ending im still working out the details but will be survivable as sort of boss rush challenge for game 2. Um game 1 is placing the sword in a random area every game, I may shake up the items in that too in a future update to give it a more unpredictable gameplay.
The shopkeep with the key gives it free for now. The armor requires gold(hidden). There's a secret in the graveyard. And im working on an area that will use the torch.

Well thats as far as I got for now

Edited by ultima, Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 PM.

#79 StanJr OFFLINE  

StanJr

Web-slinger

• 14,809 posts
  • fun or bust

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 PM

Fantastic!  Again, loving the game and having a lot of fun watching it develop.

Secret in the grave, got it!

#80 ultima OFFLINE  

ultima

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 116 posts

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 AM

Flora & Fauna of Iceland.png People of the 9 worlds.png Attached File  Sword_of_Iffrit 02_24_17.bin   32KB   33 downloads

Added more poosibilites of the sword location in game 1. Also stripped out ragnarok scene till I get it working right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sword of iffrit, bB, viking, atari games

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users