IGNORED

SHARKNADO One Day

neotokeo2001

SHARKNADO prototype cartridge is signed by Tara Reid. It comes with a very nice two piece box design prototype and the DVD.

Highest BID by Friday 03-20-2015 at 8pm EST. Send me a message to place a bid and I will let you know what the standing bid is at that time.

I have to pay for another project by tomorrow night or the price doubles on me. I hate to let this one go but don't have time to do an EBAY listing on other things.

post-3832-0-47064800-1426779805_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-37931500-1426779806_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-19582300-1426779807_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-17409300-1426779808_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-56379800-1426779815_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's better for it to be out in the open, quite frankly.

What gives someone the right to change the rules on this guys auction? He said to PM him with the price. Why would you suggest to go above those rules? Not trying to be rude, but just asking.

Edited by TPR

By the same token, who died and appointed you as moderator? Sounds more to me like you're trying to scoop this game on the cheap and don't want people publicly outbidding each other.

BTW saying "Not trying to be rude" doesn't suddenly give you a pass to be. I am not trying to change the rules. Just giving my opinion since you felt the need to step in and correct the behavior of people who have been here longer, and are much more well-respected than you are.

Edit: Just to keep this on topic, I bid whatever TPR privately bid, plus $1.

Edited by Jibbajaba
  • Like 1

What gives someone the right to change the rules on this guys auction? He said to PM him with the price. Why would you suggest to go above those rules? Not trying to be rude, but just asking.

In the open is better, this way everyone knows what the real bid is. If he said someone offered him $200 you may think yeah right and just forget about it. On the other hand if you only wanted to bid $150 and seen someone else offer $200 you may be inclined to bid higher knowing other people are willing to pay so much.

• Like 2

By the same token, who died and appointed you as moderator? Sounds more to me like you're trying to scoop this game on the cheap and don't want people publicly outbidding each other.

BTW saying "Not trying to be rude" doesn't suddenly give you a pass to be. I am not trying to change the rules. Just giving my opinion since you felt the need to step in and correct the behavior of people who have been here longer, and are much more well-respected than you are.

Edit: Just to keep this on topic, I bid whatever TPR privately bid, plus $1.

In the open is better, this way everyone knows what the real bid is. If he said someone offered him $200 you may think yeah right and just forget about it. On the other hand if you only wanted to bid $150 and seen someone else offer $200 you may be inclined to bid higher knowing other people are willing to pay so much.

It was an honest question. If it was me who set up a thread with the rule to PM me with your bid, and then someone else came along and said "Oh, ignore with the original poster asked, and do it this way instead", I'd be pretty annoyed.

But now that I see your response is "I'm above the rules because I've been here longer than you" I can see which one of us is the one with the attitude.

I believe in respecting what someone originally asked, not changing things just because you feel it's your right to, that's all. It was an honest question, nothing more. If I lose the auction, I'd rather lose it fairly based on the rules implemented by the auctioneer, not because other people decided to go about things their own way.

Edited by TPR

Listen princess, you don't like what I said because it will drive the price up more and you're trying to get it on the cheap. Sugar-coat that any way you want or get butt-blasted at me about it, but facts is facts.

Edit: Iceman nailed it.

Edited by Jibbajaba
  • Like 1

I rushed putting the post up and in looking back I should have made it the option of placing a BID in the thread, and also posting what the current high BID is. With an hour left I am not going to change it now.

Jibbajaba and TPR, I apologize to both of you for setting up the BIDS in a manner which led to your conflict.

• Like 1

So what's the high bid?

And what's the difference between selling one-off's (second now) like this *after* a supposed C&D order vs. fulfilling orders placed originally way back when?

(whoever wins this should also receive a copy of the original C&D request autographed by Neo) :rolling:

So what's the high bid?

And what's the difference between selling one-off's (second now) like this *after* a supposed C&D order vs. fulfilling orders placed originally way back when?

(whoever wins this should also receive a copy of the original C&D request autographed by Neo) :rolling:

These were made as autograph cartridges way before the C&D stopped production on the release version. No new cartridges are being made after the C&D.

Even when auctions say to PM I still post my bid. Its not like they are going to ignore it if its the highest bid. Kind of like when my credit card says I have to write my credit account number on the check I mail in to pay them. I never have once but they still cash it. Someones not going to turn down money you are throwing at them because of a little rule ;)

I knew $100 wasnt going to win anyway. Due to the PM thing it didnt seem like there was much interest and that just didnt seem right, I feel it deserved more interest, so I made more interest by posting my damn bid ;)

• Like 2