IGNORED

My Interview with Mr David Fox (Rescue On Fract.etc).

Lost Dragon

Mr. Fox mentions the Mirage Simulators again. I've been searching for a screen shot of the X-Wing game he's talking about, but have NEVER found it. I dimly remember a pic being in one of the old Video Games/EGM's from back in the day. Anyone have a resource on this? I have pics of the exterior of the Mirage setup, but nothing of the interior.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

My 'approach' with these has always been the straightforward one-try and track down the key people behind the games you loved, or in case of the Lost games, those you never got to play....see if they could spare some of their valuable time for a 'chat' and put some questions to them.
I'm eternally grateful to all those who could spare the time to take part and also those who gave feedback.
I'm not looking to break into the games magazine industry or anything :-), so don't tend to interview just to add another to my C.V, they are just for fun and the info raised to be shared with the community.
Re:The Mirage Simulators, i too would simply love to see shots of these.If anyone has any resources, please share on here.Thank you.