IGNORED

Wanted to buy or trade for an Atari 7800

Unbeliever

I'm looking for a working and in fairly good shape Atari 7800. I need the hookups to come with it and one functioning controller. One or two games would be nice that are specific for the system, in particular Asteroids and Pac Man. However, these aren't necessary for the buy or trade.

I'm hoping to add to my Atari collection and have an alternative to play my 2600 games on. My other game systems listed below are not being used and I would be more than willing to trade for an Atari 7800 system.

Right now I'm inquiring ONLY to see how much someone would charge not including shipping. Not a guaranteed sale, but I'm simply putting out feelers. If someone is interested in trading, I do have some items to trade for it.

Intellivision model 1 unit with some loose and boxed games. Power switch is missing but permanently "on" at this point. First joypad has a small stick attached. System comes with all hookup and works upon last power up a month ago. Currently stored in a box with all the games and accessories. Will provide picture on request.

Gamecube purple system, no games, a/v cables missing, one controller and power supply. Tested about 6 months ago and works. No memory cards with the unit. Picture upon request.

Please PM me if you'd like to trade or have an Atari 7800 for sale. I would *prefer* trades if possible, you be responsible for your shipping costs, I will take care of mine on my end. No paypal, please.

Open to negotiation and other items if you have something different, but I'm primarily looking for Atari. Many thanks for looking at this.

Steve