IGNORED

New Scott Adams advenuture game started

Shift838

Ok. I have started laying on paper the new adventure game I will be coding. Looks like it will be 14 to 20 rooms.

The scenario is:

'Yourself and a group of other TI'ers are touring the once operations Stafford, TX complex. While touring the administration building a voice BOOMs over the PA system and says:

"You are now trapped, the gates have been locked and electrified you have until morning to plan and figure out your escape. Everything you need is here.

--GOOD LUCK--

What do you guys think?

I am still have trouble coming up with a title to this adventure.

I thought of 'Escape from the TI complex.

Not sure if that has a good enough ring to it.

This adventure will require you to gather items you need and use them as needed in order to find the other items and then ultimately shutting down the TI Security system in order to escape.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Wanted to give everyone an update on where I am on my latest adventure.

I seem believe I have my Adventure #2 : "The Stafford Predicament" completed. I am running through some final testing on both Classic99 and RI hardware. I should be posting it here and on the FTP site as well as uploading it to Heatwave soon. Heatwave will be in FIAD format, on the FTP site and here I will have both FIAD and DSK formats. Links will also be posted on my web site.

This is by far the most extensive adventure game I have ever coded for use with the adventure cartridge. I have used 96% of the memory available for an Adventure Cartridge based adventure game.

You know how it goes. You start with the idea on put it on paper, but when you start coding it your split off in other directions adding more areas.

There is also an 'Easter Egg' in the adventure somewhere.

See Screenshot on the FTP site HERE

• Like 4

Ok guys.. Here is the 90k disk image file that has both the below adventures on it:

1. LOCKED - Adventure #1 'The Locked Room'
2. STAFF - Adventure #2 'The Stafford Predicament'
I also have the FIAD files and the disk image up on the FTP site under my directory
Please give me some feedback. Also who can find my Easter Egg ?
FIAD has been uploaded to Heatwave as well.

SH838-ADV.dsk

Edited by Cschneider