IGNORED

A free pretty cool Virtual Reality Arcade :)

So I just recently got an oculus rift kit and while browsing some projects I found this:

http://digitalcybercherries.com/

It is a free virtual reality arcade! You can download mame roms and then play them on arcade machines in VR :). You can also play SNES and Gameboy games thanks to built in emulators that you can play on. There is also darts, basketball, bowling, and a cassette player that lets you play cassettes if you download the songs. I tested it out for a little bit and it is awesome, I also forgot to mention that you do not need an oculus rift to play it (you can just play it like any other pc game). If anyone has any questions, let me know! I thought you guys would be interested in this.

Here is also some gameplay of it:

The game is free, so I don't see why you shouldn't give it a try!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It would be awesome if you could actually "edit" the space - make it into a "dream arcade" or re-create one from years ago.

Very cool idea nonetheless

There's a built in editor that can replace the MAME roms and marquee pictures for each machine, as well as the SNES & Game Boy carts...