IGNORED

Some fun Atari Let's Play videos

Hey! So a friend of mine and I have been running a Let's Play channel for a few months now, playing some old games. Most of them have been old PC adventure games, but we've done a fair amount of Atari 8-bit stuff as well. The playlist for our Atari stuff can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAuyvVIuAVs&list=PLbCxC7Y4G5NWa9_Eh9PKK392GPKoGty2C

Part of the gimmick of our stream is that my friend, who is an artist, does some drawings while I'm playing, and he's done some based on the Atari games we've done so far. Those are found at:

theplayerandthedoodler.tumblr.com

You can find the Atari stuff by clicking on the "Atari" category on the right-hand side of the page.

So far we've done Bruce Lee, Ballblazer, Claim Jumper, Asteroids, Wizard of Wor, Dog Daze, Dog Daze Deluxe, Joust, M.U.L.E., One on One: Dr. J vs. Larry Bird, and Pacific Coast Highway (which hasn't been posted yet). These videos aren't terribly informative, but we had a lot of fun making them; my friend hasn't played any of them before (save M.U.L.E., and even then it was a while ago), so it's fun witnessing his reactions to things. Anyway, I thought some of you might get a kick out of 'em.

We're also running out of two-player co-op games (or competitive games, just as long as both players play at the same time), so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...