IGNORED

Here are the new high quality scans for the Red Demo Cart (and new pics)

There is a gimp in the top of the box that causes one of the corners to slowly begin to stick out if the box is moved around. It stays in/shut fully when put back in proper and stationary, but it's come out three times now as I've relocated it for various reasons (the previous owner probably accidentally opened the top), and I dislike opening it up to put it back in properly. This is the only true flaw with the box, and I know things like this can be fixed quite easily.

Aside from that, all the other flaws should be visible in the scans, but here are some new pics anyway, ESPECIALLY for the cartridge.

post-42584-0-28372800-1433109436_thumb.jpg

post-42584-0-38302500-1433109446_thumb.jpg

post-42584-0-88052400-1433109454_thumb.jpg

post-42584-0-91191000-1433109461_thumb.jpg

post-42584-0-61921900-1433109478_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vahn421

(I noticed someone locked the other thread. How amusing.)

Your behavior is amusing, I will lock this thread too, as soon as you start swearing/threaten again. Plus your account will be silenced to moderator preview, so I would be cautious.

You've already shot yourself in the foot.

• Like 2

Your case was handed over to the admin (and all moderators are already aware of you, because you've been reported multiple times), I do not have time to baby-sit this thread all night. I am protecting people from reading your posts, a lot of people here have children hanging over their shoulders, as an example. This is not a forum full of 16 year old punks.

Out of my hands now, he can decide if you should get your posting privilege back.

• Like 1

With all due respect to my fellow forumers (ie: I hope I'm not speaking out of turn), I personally think we'd all be a lot better off without people who resort to threats of violence against us. Unless "I *know* people and the **** that messed with me in that regard would get **** so hard that I'd make sure they'd never be able to sell on Ebay again... among other things" can be interpreted in other ways. I mean, maybe he's just threatening to pee in our cereal or something.

The swearing doesn't bother me (but I'll sanitize it for the sake of the potential children), but I have never seen this sort of behaviour on AA. Nor in many forums at all. You're not being censored - you're either a 12 year old acting out revenge fantasies or you're a bloody lunatic. Either way, allow me to be the first to ask you to kindly leave. Your $2000 piece of cardboard isn't all that special, and it certainly isn't worth putting up with threats.

I was more than a bit shocked to read that other thread last night. I can't for the life of me imagine why this individual has been allowed to keep posting.

It is now on Ebay. May be a bit high :)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271887607896?_mwBanner=1

Wow. So that's a little less than double the average selling price of the most expensive Inty game. I believe the most paid for an Inty game ever was $1800 for Spiker 3 or 4 years ago if I remember correctly. I'm out.