IGNORED

atari2600.com website

Hello, I believe some of you know this online store...do you think they are still reliable? I have bought from them a few years ago and had no problem at all, and I have placed another order 12 days ago and tried to contact them three times but never got any reply.

thanks

Moro

Hello, I believe some of you know this online store...do you think they are still reliable? I have bought from them a few years ago and had no problem at all, and I have placed another order 12 days ago and tried to contact them three times but never got any reply.

thanks

Moro

Do we think they are still reliable you ask ? I think your question is answered in your next sentence .. you better contact paypal and get your money back before it is to late .

Right. There was a thread about him recently and it concluded that he no longer pays attention to his site and deals strictly through eBay now. Could always try messaging him there about your order or just make your purchases with him through eBay in the future.

I did some extensive research from any threads and forums about atari2600.com. Within the last year or so everybody has waited for an extensive period of time for their orders to be processed or pending shipment, no response from emails, no answer when calling their phone number, and any returned messages after leaving a voice mail on the answering machine. Also no updates on their inventory but get a refund if you have the item for checkout and is out of stock. I did my business with them from 2009-2013 and spent a couple thousand dollars, gave them praise, reccommended them, and even talked with Joe. Such a shame to have a business and not put up any inconvenience of what has hhappened. Best to just shut down the site which is best for the consumer. In regards I guess this is their method of shipping. I know their shipping prices were on the high side.

• Like 1

Do we think they are still reliable you ask ? I think your question is answered in your next sentence .. you better contact paypal and get your money back before it is to late .

Check this out!! Joe. C of Atari2600.com Well we find out as well he buys games cheap and resells at insane prices. I thank you for what you said and did some research. I will not pay one cent to anything he sells on ebay.

Edited by Retrogamer81081

I have set up a controversy through paypal, let's see what happens...it's not really for the money, I bought a colecovision manual, 15 dollars with shipping, but this guy behavior really pisses me off.

Edited by Moro

I have set up a controversy through paypal, let's see what happens...it's not really for the money, I bought a colecovision manual, 15 dollars with shipping, but this guy behavior really pisses me off.

I'd be pissed too, for spending $15 on a manual! :rolling:

• Like 1

Just opened up a PayPal dispute with them as well. Ordered a manual and some catalogs on May 16th. Not a word regarding shipment and no response to emails. Based on what I've read here I won't be ordering from the site anymore. Certainly won't be buying from their eBay store either.