IGNORED

Need help with Mameox emulator on modded xbox

Nutsy Doodleheimer

Hello!! I have a minor issue with my Mameox emulator on my modded xbox. I originally had it soft modded last year then it was corrupted. Then I had it hard modded by a friend of mine. All of the emulators work flawlessly except for the mameox. I have a burned DVD-R disc with all the mame roms which is roughly 3,500 games/roms from when it was soft modded. But when it was hard modded. As I put in the DVD-R disc to play the mame games. When I select a game It will say "Loading Please Wait...." But the rom doesn't load and boot the game. And when I play a game from mameox on the hard drive. The funny thing is the games are mis-alphabetized. And a portion of the roms won't boot up. I don't know If the files were transferring to the emulator on the softmod and the disc was thinking. The emulator is Mameoxtras v1.13. If there is anyone that can be able to burn a disc with all the roms that can be able to be played I will gladly pay for all the trouble. I don't have a desktop/notebook computer to do this. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :-)