IGNORED

FS: 2600 Red Sea Crossing - Complete Boxed Reproduction

WilsonCat

I wonder how much the CIB #1 is worth. :ponder:

You know, with stuff like this, they were not made (numbered) to make them artificially rare, just made to demand at the time. Who wants to sit on a stock of boxes and carts of these, when mostly you are just doing it for the fun of it? I am sure if someone puts together a list, the owner of the cart would be more than willing to do another run.

I'm not trying to be a dick here. I honestly don't know what it's worth so I didn't know what to put for a price. That's all I was doing asking for offers, nothing else. Since only 100 copies were made (50 without and 50 with boxes if I recall) then I guess it could be considered rare. CPU: do you know the guy who released this game?

the problem with "make an offer" is when most people see that they assume the seller is looking to get 50 times what they paid for it or what it's worth (ok maybe 50 is a bit of an exaggeration) problem is, most (not all) people that do "make an offer" are expecting just that! ok maybe not 50 times but a hell of a LOT more then it's worth!!!! unless it's one of the last few items I need for my collection I always pass on make an offer!

Rick

• Like 1

I'll be selling a pile of 2600 games soon, and a few of those I'll be asking people to make an offer on. Mostly because I've not seen said games sold in YEARS, and thus I don't really know what their value truly is. Hard to ask a price when you've not got any data to compare against. It'll be mainly, if I like the price, then I'll accept it. What are you views on that Rick, and others? Bit different for RSC here, as it was sold reasonably recently.

I'll be selling a pile of 2600 games soon, and a few of those I'll be asking people to make an offer on. Mostly because I've not seen said games sold in YEARS, and thus I don't really know what their value truly is. Hard to ask a price when you've not got any data to compare against. It'll be mainly, if I like the price, then I'll accept it. What are you views on that Rick, and others? Bit different for RSC here, as it was sold reasonably recently.

it's tough, I know! I've been there, what I do is ask a few people or even post about it, when you do ask around people will reply and will at least give you something to go on.. if that don't help when I just go with my gut... I'm sure there are many that do make an offer and are like you they have no clue what's it's worth and just want a fair price. it does not matter who does it, it still gives that feeling when you see ""MAKE AN OFFER""... it must work for some on here or people would not do it. good luck with your sales Mayhem and WilsonCat! :)

@WilsonCat my post was to inform you how many see "make an offer" posts nothing more...

Rick