IGNORED

Minecraft "creeper" 3 piece wall set - $25 shipped (3 available)

Hello

Had a custom request from a member so I made a few extras in case anyone else is interested. It is a Minecraft creeper set!

You get one big green one and two small MIRROR ones for three pieces total. Yes, the small ones are made from mirror! I know nothing of Minecraft by the way, it looks cool though :) I made 5 sets, I slapped one on my garage, one is for the person that requested it and three are available to anyone else that wants one. Yours for $25 shipped!

Other info - for those of you that don't know I work as a CNC machinist. For fun I often make video game related pieces out of the left over aluminum composite materials from jobs we have machined. This stuff is very high grade EXPENSIVE material that has been professionally painted. My asking price would not cover material costs and shipping (let alone time!) but I get a great deal on the left over aluminum. It is not a big money making operation or anything though, I maybe make a few bucks an hour in the end, I just do it for fun :) Generally when I run out of something I don't make any more as I am limited to what materials I have available. If you are interested in something I have made previously though (click my sig for examples) just ask, if I can make it for you I will :)

Large green one shown in bottom left corner

Mirror pieces shown under ET sign

post-9102-0-68477800-1435086312_thumb.jpg

Collect them ALL! lol

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks!

• Like 4