IGNORED

HUNGER SHARK (Atari 2600)

neotokeo2001

Mine just arrived today. It works great on my 7800, but I can't get it to work on my 2600jr, which is hooked up to my main TV. Is anyone else having this problem?

Aside from that, it's a cool little game.

I've been playing it on a jr. The first time I tried it, it didn't work, but I pulled it out and tried again and it's worked every time since.

• 1 month later...

Anybody still playing this game? I just acquired a functioning atari again and was able to play. My best score is 86300. I don't know if I could get much better than that. Once they stop giving you the squids survival is hopeless. Great game thought, if you have a copy and haven't played it yet, you definitely should.

My highest score was just over 60,000.

ROM released soon?

Rom has been available on my own site since the beginning but it may or may not be the current build you see on the cartridge, so I'll attach it here.

Also, some of you are beating me at my own game :P

One thing to note, is that I personally play (2600 games in general) on an atari 7800 with the PAL game pad. It's very responsive to me, so if you have one laying around, I recommend trying it with that and see if you might get further during those twitchy later levels.

hungershark.0.2.8.bas.bin

• Like 1

Rom has been available on my own site since the beginning but it may or may not be the current build you see on the cartridge, so I'll attach it here.

Also, some of you are beating me at my own game :P

One thing to note, is that I personally play (2600 games in general) on an atari 7800 with the PAL game pad. It's very responsive to me, so if you have one laying around, I recommend trying it with that and see if you might get further during those twitchy later levels.

I'll have to try the game pad. It took a lot of work for me to get to 55,600. I can't imagine reaching 83k+.