IGNORED

Awwwwwwwww kerrrrrr AP I screwed up! :(

Omega-TI

Man this sucks, I've been waiting to finish this project, but I was obviously too rushed and too tired to do it properly. I really buggered it up. Everywhere you see a red mark, it's where I managed to screw up, not once, but multiple times.

Problem is I need to find a source for another BLACK 5.25 face plate. Any ideas?

gallery_35324_1027_142304.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Evercool storage box is for ease of mounting. I needed the face plate because I did not want to make permanent holes in my beloved P-Box. :love: The temperature display is for a little 'bling on the box', but mostly and because I can't hear the replacement fan.

The two switches are a different story....

The first switch is to enable/disable the interrupt line on the HDX.

The second switch is to momentarily switch off battery power to the HDX when I need to clear the memory. Currently if I need to clear the memory, I have to (1) open up the P-Box, (2) remove the card, then (3) remove the battery... wait a few seconds, (4) re-install the battery, (5) re-install the card, (6) close up the TI and then (7) put it back in place. With this setup, click..... click, DONE! :thumbsup:

I figured I could remove the internal disk drive since the HxC can emulate DSK1 & DSK2 at the same time and then I'll go with the external drive as DSK3 although only as 40 track until the new DDCC-1 clone comes out. So I'm not losing any storage capability.

• Like 5

An Evercool storage box with two power switches and a temperature display?

Maybe with fans?

The Evercool storage box is for ease of mounting. I needed the face plate because I did not want to make permanent holes in my beloved P-Box. :love: The temperature display is for a little 'bling on the box', but mostly and because I can't hear the replacement fan.

The two switches are a different story....

The first switch is to enable/disable the interrupt line on the HDX.

The second switch is to momentarily switch off battery power to the HDX when I need to clear the memory. Currently if I need to clear the memory, I have to (1) open up the P-Box, (2) remove the card, then (3) remove the battery... wait a few seconds, (4) re-install the battery, (5) re-install the card, (6) close up the TI and then (7) put it back in place. With this setup, click..... click, DONE! :thumbsup:

I figured I could remove the internal disk drive since the HxC can emulate DSK1 & DSK2 at the same time and then I'll go with the external drive as DSK3 although only as 40 track until the new DDCC-1 clone comes out. So I'm not losing any storage capability.

Well, I had the box and the temperature display right! :D

That looks really sharp! Nice work!