IGNORED

Video Game House?

ralphb

Does anyone know anything about videogamehouse.net?

I've recently stumbled across their web shop, which offers a neat Parsec poster. Sadly, though, their order email address bounces. The most recent site update shown was back in 2009, so maybe it has been abandoned.

Could that poster be official merchandise or is it some sort of reproduction (not that I would care too much ...)?

it is mine poster but i purchased on ebay some year ago... the seller told me that it is original from '80, he sold also other two different with TI-99/4A and another with educational games... on the website are the same or other differents ?

post-24673-0-95533600-1437417051_thumb.jpg

Edited by ti99iuc

These posters were made by me from manual scans. Unless you are standing right up against it, it's hard to see any noticable graininess. The last person I sold a poster to said it was "Wicked!", which is a complement in the sense that he used it. So you should hopefully be satisfied with it :) Anyway, I can sell you a Parsec poster for $14.99 and thow in a Tombstone City poster for free. As a matter of fact, if anyone else wants a poster, the same 2 for the price of 1 would apply. Neat tidbit, Paul Urbanus, one of the Parsec programmers, bought the Parsec poster a few years back. Maybe I should have promoted the fact that one of the Parsec creators has this very poster on his own wall! :)

• Like 3