IGNORED

Hello I'm new here. Wanted to ask a question.

thorgrim103

I recently purchased a large lot of Atari stuff for $25 dollars.

But the price of most of it isn't my question.

My question is what the heck is this white power supply. I can't find any info on it.

It's got Made in Japan on the back.

Also While I have the games down I have a light sears six switch? Has there ever been a definite market price for it?

The manual I have also features the heavy model of the sears tele-games in all of the pictures. Is this standard for the manuals that came with the lighter model?

Thanks I hope you guys can answer my question.

I've valued the lot at around $190, but I know due to stickers being damage it's more in the line of $170.

This is just from the prices off of game price guides though. I might be wrong. It's some where between 150-200 though.

Happy game hunting. :)

post-43144-0-86692700-1437852254_thumb.jpg

post-43144-0-08801600-1437852260_thumb.jpg

post-43144-0-73662000-1437852260_thumb.jpg

post-43144-0-96257900-1437852267_thumb.jpg

post-43144-0-66402300-1437852268_thumb.jpg

Edited by thorgrim103
  • Like 1

I recently purchased a large lot of Atari stuff for $25 dollars.

But the price of most of it isn't my question.

My question is what the heck is this white power supply. I can't find any info on it.

It's got Made in Japan on the back.

Also While I have the games down I have a light sears six switch? Has there ever been a definite market price for it?

The manual I have also features the heavy model of the sears tele-games in all of the pictures. Is this standard for the manuals that came with the lighter model?

Thanks I hope you guys can answer my question.

I've valued the lot at around $190, but I know due to stickers being damage it's more in the line of $170.

This is just from the prices off of game price guides though. I might be wrong. It's some where between 150-200 though.

Happy game hunting. :)

Great score on the lot! And especially that H.E.R.O. came with it. The white power supply I know came with the Atari Heavy Sixers if I recall correctly. Sears Light Sixers for a bare system should cost around $30-$35. As for the manuals, they should come as packaged with a Light Sixer system as well.

• Like 1