IGNORED

Join the IntellivionRevolution Newsletter for NEW Inty Games!

Rev

Eric. Are you afraid you will miss out on a release and have to pay high ebay prices?

I haven't priced games above 55.00. Even for the ones that are programmed. Soon Ill ONLY be releasing newly programmed games and keep price at 55....or less.

I'm sorry if you and others are not in a situation where you can acquire every intv release. I've been there myself.

Slow down? I've released 6 games in two years. As I've said before. Look how many colecovision games get released each year. Is it still 20+ ????

I have two games for October. The next two may not release until December or January. For 2016? Who knows....

Thanks for your support Eric.

• Like 1

The idea of collecting everything within any hobby, particularly with the inclusion of limited releases and collectors editions, requires a huge sacrifice in time, money, and energy that few can afford. Few of us attempt it, many of us fail. No completist collector will ever have everything or ever 'complete' their collection. It's a myth. The best you can do is to try to prioritize and buy within your means. Gaps in a collection means there are still items out there for you to collect, which perpetuates the hobby. Quality, supplementals, sub-collections, unique finds....these don't always cost much money and will add uniqueness and character to any collection. Many of my rarest and most cherished pieces weren't expensive and aren't sought after by most. Love the items you have; don't fret over what you're missing :)

• Like 2