IGNORED

Graphics capture

Vorticon

Thanks for the pointers guys. All these programs keep referring to "snap shot" files. Are these generated by a specific Spectrum emulator or can I just use a standard screenshot?

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. Willsy, your program suggestion worked quite well!

Looks like I'm going to make good use of your Pattern Editor :)

No, you wouldn't have to. Take screenshots, rip graphics or use the graphics already ripped. Then import sprite image in Magellan (graphics may have to be aligned etc.). And then export Assembler Data to get Hex for use in Forth.

;)

Edited by sometimes99er
  • Like 1

No, you wouldn't have to. Take screenshots, rip graphics or use the graphics already ripped. Then import sprite image in Magellan (graphics may have to be aligned etc.). And then export Assembler Data to get Hex for use in Forth.

;)

A youtube video showing this in action would be VERY cool. I've always done it by eye!

• Like 1

;)

The most tedious was getting the graphics from the program image, which still will need to be done for the Magellan hack, not to mention aligning everything properly. Once that is done, creating the actual character def using the pattern editor was very quick and easy. Nonetheless, it's good to know this is possible in Magellan. Thanks for the video.

• Like 1