IGNORED

Announcing: Netwalk port for Atari 8-bit

Slor

Just a quick status update... Cartridge construction is under way, and some were delivered this past weekend to folks at VCF Midwest. I'm continuing to build and expect to ship the remainder of current orders this week. Below is an updated list of currently outstanding orders. If you see anything incorrect on it, please let me know ASAP. I owe a couple of you some shipping costs for combined orders, and I'll get those to you very soon. Only a handful of cartridges remain unclaimed, so this is a good time to make your reservation if you want a cartridge and still have not done so.

Thanks!

atarinetorders.png

Edited by Slor

FYI - Carts are going out tomorrow to everyone who has paid so far, including a large box headed for Germany! The spreadsheet above should be current. Much appreciated if you'll let me know when you've received your packed in good order. I still have a few carts remaining for anyone who still wants to order.

Thanks!

Edited by Slor
  • Like 1

Final status update: Most carts shipped today. My apologies to the folks in Poland - I just realized I didn't yet have a confirmation on which of you to send the package to. Rather than guess, I decided to hold it until I hear back. Assuming that happens this weekend, it will be sent first thing Tuesday (Monday is a holiday). If you have further questions, issues, want to let me know you received your cart, etc., please drop me a PM. Thanks to everyone for your support of this project!

atarinetorders.png

P.S. If I find I had grossly overestimated any of the overseas shipping amounts, I'll send partial refunds for those.

Edited by Slor

My game came yesterday, fantastic puzzle game! It's one of those games that you "just want to play one more time", and then an hour has passed.

Best so far is 55 on easy, I've only played one game at hard, ~368 or something like that.

Goz recommendation is a buy. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a single cartridge remaining from this limited 50-cart run. If you want it, this is your last chance! Thanks again to everyone for the support and kind words about the game. I'm hopeful we'll see it on an HSC (or in this case LSC) event sometime in the near future...