IGNORED

TI-99 - VIDEOs on the internet

Schmitzi

Play Munch-Man on 1 LCD screen with 2x players concurrently.

many thanks to Globeron :)

I'm still trying to get past the high score of 72,870...35 years of playing the stupid game and I have never cracked 50,000 (hell I don't know if I ever beat 20,000)

Edited by PeBo
  • Like 1

hmmm, don´t know, but maybe that the audience is able to see which keyboard-combinations are pressed ?

Yea when I make a video I minimize it and pull it up or put it in background so it does not interfere with what I am showing.

Just my preference to have less distractions, also you can resize stuff to get it out of the way too.

He was using remote desktop so I can understand why it would not be a distraction as some things on screen are invisible to the remote desktop viewer.

This video gives an insight on Imagic, you can even see a TI with a PEB in some developer office.

Congo Bongo Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUNua9HsVM

This is a real gem, a visit to Texas Instruments in Dallas, demonstrating TI 99/4 Home Computer, the Speech products and some employees from the Speech project team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3e8Ljw_so

• Like 2

Why do you keep all that junk in the way in the video like the PC Keyboard over stuff and in the way?

Hi Rich, last time I put the video together. Also I find it unusable with the dip-switches.., but you need to switch the dip-switches

(per "Gram Kracker" requirements as it is indicating to switch to the GRAM 1, GRAM 2 and W/P each time...it is a pain in the ....).

But since a few days the MESS with GK actually came in handy (as I do not have a GK), but with the dumps coming from KL99 (Klaus)

of the ex-TI employee and /8, now I can easily test / compare his dumps and see if it works or if there are differences for comparison reasons.

(unless there is an easier way to load GK files? (I have looked into Classic99, V9T9, Win4A, but could not find another way to test the GK files).