IGNORED

HSC12 Round 17: PAD & "Turn the Paddles" Tourney

Birdfood 582

Played with Joysticks on pal. (How do I play with paddles as single player?? I only figured out how to play with 3+ persons with paddles)

I contacted the author but Birdfood is only multiplayer on paddles which is a bit odd. You and roadrunner will pick up a bonus point for playing it :thumbsup:

EVERYONE: Still time to vote "Round 18 Halloween Poll POLL" and play in this round, both end 6pm tomorrow (Sat 31st) if anyone wants another day or two let me know please. There are some fun games here. Where are you JK40001 with those home made paddles? :)

UPDATED TABLES on Post #2 & 3 (missing Bunsen's Space Eggs!)

McKong please confirm if you played plattemania starting on level 6 - if not i'll play it from level 1 too ;)Great score for Spy's Demise :thumbsup: Looks like there are a few platforms that are harder than others - patience is key. Will have another session tonight and a few more tomorrow but I'm about maxxed out on most of the games :)

• Like 1

yeah l played platter mania from level 6. Think I got to 2000 points level

Drat! might have to play 2 player so I can use paddle 2!

Played spy's demise again earlier. Beat the 2nd level again but didn't improve my score

that's was my next target game but your 6k+ has pre-empted me!

this evening I had an eye popping go on Bomber 11,250 level 35 despite mid go pet cat sat on desk in front of me and watching the bucket go left and right! For my late session I hit Sneakers.... drum roll... after lots of goes: 9,183 bloody scrambers :mad: 2nd time round!

Had a reply from Mr-Atari about Bridfood re 1 player paddles

>>>Sorry, no more updates on birdfood......

BTW: The game says: 1+2 pl = 1-2 sticks, 3pl = 1 stick + 2 paddles, 4 pl = 4 paddles.

But..... I'm working on a new game, that will be paddles only, 1-4 player game.

:-)

Later, Sijmen.

<<<

Some final improvements

Spy's Demise 4,154 4283 lots of goes but can't pass the 2nd screen - sure I got much further before (when I was more patient!)

Castle Crisis 40,875 +2

Plattermania 290k

:)

less than 3 hours to go !

VOTES PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!

post-19705-0-96974800-1446305615_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-67457500-1446305618_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-75507000-1446305622_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-30231600-1446305633_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-87028900-1446305637_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-54860400-1446305641_thumb.jpg

ROUND OVER!

Congratulations to McKong for holding out and becoming the "Turn the Paddles" champion. I took the win on PAD. I've scored the round based on the number of games played, with a few extras for the top places. Well done to Bunsen for playing all the games too. I enjoyed this round a lot, the games were all suprisingly good, except for Wild West which I thought was good but turned out to be a bit easy - but still a good game especially for a magazine game eh?

Best games for me PAD, Spy's Demise, Sneakers, Live Wire II, Castle Crisis played suprisingly well on 1 player. FSB.

As well as Wild West, Aliens I had an issue trying to get left quickly - the paddles code might be a bit buggy. Chiseler was a little flawed too but stil fun. Plattermania is good but needs very good paddles and the delay between rounds is annoying!

Checkout the final TABLES on Post #2 & 3 and be sure to play Bomber the new abbuc game now it is freely available (joystick, paddles or keyboard) :)

I'll leave the Halloween POLL open for a while so please vote :)