IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Threads like this make me think. Now, our Piggy wasn't a CIB(ox) release. So my thinking may not really apply there.

But hypothetically for a CIB release, that you missed out on - are people willing to shell out for a cart-only release after the fact? It's a hell of a lot easier to spit out 5-10 copies of a cart than it is to get the entire CIB works done.

Presuming the author is willing, would people want this? Or would it just drive people crazy with another variant? :lol:

Huh? Wasn't everyone's copy complete in box? ;-)

Looks like Piggy Bank is available for sale ($64.75) on Good Deal Games Homebrew Heaven website at present! Doesn't say how many copies are available, though... hope you get one!

Hi, thanks for the indication ... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I sent them a purchase requisition.
Now I expect an answer ...
And this thanks to you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Threads like this make me think. Now, our Piggy wasn't a CIB(ox) release. So my thinking may not really apply there.

But hypothetically for a CIB release, that you missed out on - are people willing to shell out for a cart-only release after the fact? It's a hell of a lot easier to spit out 5-10 copies of a cart than it is to get the entire CIB works done.

Presuming the author is willing, would people want this? Or would it just drive people crazy with another variant? :lol:

I think it will just drive people crazy with another variant.

Hi, thanks for the indication ... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I sent them a purchase requisition.
Now I expect an answer ...
And this thanks to you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah I just saw this....hummm, were the scalpers were out at PRGE? LOL Glad folks can still get them. I doubt they have more than 2 or 3. I'd jump on that price.

I've seen them both ways in photos, like some Activision Games were sold both shrink wrapped and not. Toys R Us around where I lived did a lot of wrapping of games so kids would put the carts in the pocket and leave the box.

It is possible that they were a retail wrap. I know of two collectors that have shrink wrapped ones. I guess we need to get some photos. I think my Sewer Sam is a retail wrap because of the heavy bunched up seam at the top.

As it was a Canadian game maybe I should defer to you on this.