IGNORED

FS: Eightbit's $100 toybox <SOLD!>

eightbit

Hello everyone! Been a while!

So, here's the deal. I have some boxed/new toys. Quite a few of them. They are new, however they are not of this year...a few years old and some even older than that. I purchased this stuff on a whim over the years and they are basically collecting dust. I was going to list them but really do not have the urge to go through the whole ebay thing nowadays. Then I was going to individually list them here with pictures. But then I got an idea. I need them out and I need $100. Is anybody interested in a "mystery box" of sealed toys? I can guarantee that it would be worth well over $100 in total. It is not some fisher price stuff either. Hints would be Masters of the Universe and Transformers....but that is all I will give you :) There will be some other neat items packed in as well. If anyone is interested in this I could pack it all up and you will receive a nice box of surprises for either now or Christmas. Shipping included inside of the USA. PM if interested!

SOLD!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1