Here's another great way to play your ColecoVision games on a modern TV. I'm now offering an upgrade for the ColecoVision Flashback, similar to my upgrade service for the Intellivision Flashback. The upgrade is set up for original ColecoVision controllers, but you can also use the CV Flashback, Atari 2600, and Intellivision controllers.
The system includes:
- The Ultimate CVFB decal upgrade (thanks to pboland!).
- Raspberry Pi 3 computer + beefier power supply.
- Ultimate PC Interface.
- USB extension cable.
What you get:
- Beautiful HDMI output.
- Wifi connectivity.
- USB keyboard input (keyboard not included!).
- Nanochess's awesome CoolCV emulator.
- Most of the 60 games you've already purchased + the ability to add more games.
- EmulationStation front-end.
- $159 including shipping from me. (It would cost you over $130 to do this project yourself.) You pay to ship your Flashback (unit only) to me.
PM me here or email me at email@example.com (change words to numbers) if you'd like to order. Make sure you read the manual below first!
Early Version of Manual:
Ultimate ColecoVision Flashback Setup.pdf 154.92KB 536 downloads
Latest Version of Manual:
Ultimate ColecoVision Flashback Setup.pdf 136.34KB 579 downloads