IGNORED

Has anyone heard from Best Electronics?

smalltownguy2

Trying to order parts for my 5200 controllers. I've left an email and a voice mail for Best as of Wednesday last week. No response. Anyone know if there is any reason why I wouldn't get a response?

Is there anywhere else (besides eBay) that I can get replacement parts for my controllers? I don't need an entire rebuild kit, just a few parts.

Thanks in advance....

Bradley who is the owner of Best is always great at contacting back to me. I prefer calling than emailing him. As long as you leave a message with your phone number he is prompt at returning phone calls from my experience. Don't forget he runs the show by himself and with the short hours the store is open that he does his business. Placing orders, packing orders, shipping orders, contacting customers by calling and emailing, and going through inventory. And also the holiday season already among us he may be very busy. I know it's a store on ebay, but this is a site that sells 5200 controller parts.

http://stores.ebay.com/electronics4fun/

I just sent him an email yesterday and I got a response the same day.

I bought all my 5200 controller parts from a seller on eBay. I posted a thread in this forum as to where you can find him on eBay.

Okay. Before I go the eBay route, I'll try him again via email. The address I have is bestelec@concentric.net. I'll try re-sending the message with a different subject line, and from another account. Thanks.