IGNORED

Where can I buy Intellivision Homebrews?

I don't know to which "rarity" you refer. There are at least 300 copies around -- that's hardly a "limited run," compared to most other releases.

In any case, the flash-carts are coming out soon (we hope!), so I just recommend getting the ROM and holding out for it.

-dZ.

i already have the rom and prefer playing on my ultimate flashback. I just want the real game cause i love it so much.

Paid $140 NIB. Pretty reasonable for this game in the grand scheme of things I think, considering it's merits.

Considering its merits , is the word.. but with a 1.41 exchange rate right know for the Canadian dollar that would push it well over 200 with shipping... to crazy for me right know.. lol

To answer this thread's title question, I'm not sure where you can BUY Intellivision homebrews, but I have several addresses from which you can STEAL them... if you're into robbery and that sort of thing. :)

Addresses where you can buy homebrews:

https://www.naberhood.com

http://www.collectorvision.com/Intellivision/released.htm

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_list&c=105

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Intellivision.html

No need for a visit in your man cave.

• Like 2

Okay now I am looking for

-Piggy Bank

-Princess Quest

-Flappy Bird

I'm guessing those are all long gone? Anyone know where I can track down a copy?

Just picked up a sealed copy of Lost Caves of Kroz so my INTV homebrew collection is coming along well!! :D

Edited by travistouchdown

Okay now I am looking for

-Piggy Bank

-Princess Quest

-Flappy Bird

I'm guessing those are all long gone? Anyone know where I can track down a copy?

Just picked up a sealed copy of Lost Caves of Kroz so my INTV homebrew collection is coming along well!! :D

Did you ask coleco_master about Princess Quest and Flapee Bird?

He had copies of those games for sale until some weeks ago

I don't know, but Christmas Carol and Space Patrol seem like they would sell-out if there was another run of 50 carts each for $50, no box needed. I slept on SP and still kick myself over it, and only have 1 CC.

Could always PM intvdave about games like Ms. Pac-Man, Ms. Night Stalker, Super Chef BT and Super Pro Tennis. *Might* have something left over or could maybe put something together.

SoulBuster I believe still has the new DK games. Christmas Carol is long gone, but the ROM and emulator to play it are readily available.

Suspect Stonix is long gone and relegated to the hoarders and collectors out there. And good luck finding a Space Patrol! Was already a 2nd run that I was lucky enough to get in on, but sold out quickly. :love:

Can also check Good Deal Games as they have the occasional out of print or tough to find release.

• Like 1

Yup, and that's just those who already have one ;-) I'd totally buy another copy of each CIB for $60 ea

Yep. I'm fairly new to the site and Christmas Carol, Space Patrol, and Super Chef BT would be at the top of my list, mostly because everyone seems to love CC, I loved playing SP at the arcade, and I loved playing BT on my INTV. My only homebrew is D2K which is fun. Also hoping for a Piggy 2nd round. A flash cart will be a game changer for those of us who just want to play the games more than collect the games.

Yep. I'm fairly new to the site and Christmas Carol, Space Patrol, and Super Chef BT would be at the top of my list, mostly because everyone seems to love CC, I loved playing SP at the arcade, and I loved playing BT on my INTV. My only homebrew is D2K which is fun. Also hoping for a Piggy 2nd round. A flash cart will be a game changer for those of us who just want to play the games more than collect the games.

I'd be surprised if a flash cart didn't come out soon. I've never owned one, and can't wait.

Me too. Wanna lay odds on which one?

Hmm... Let me guess, you are going to bet against the HIVE because GroovyBee will never ever release anything, and stole people's money on his pre-orders, and has just provided fake "gifeos" not real screenshots, and has conned everybody into believing he is working on stuff when he is actually just out for a buck, and doesn't produce anything, and can't really program himself out of a paper bag, and, and, and... am I missing something else?

Go ahead, tell us which one you'll wager on. :roll:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2