IGNORED

TRS-80 Trash Talk Podcast

pski

After a lot of effort, I'm happy to announce the first episode of a new TRS-80 podcast called "TRS-80 Trash Talk"

http://www.trs80trashtalk.com

For the first episode I'm joined by Randy Kindig, a TRS-80 enthusiast and host of the popular Floppy Days podcast, and TRS-80 guru Ian Mavric. In the first show we cover the history of the Models I/III/4 as a grounding in the TRS-80 for all listeners, including experienced TRS-80 hackers and those of you new to the TRS-80 community.

Going forward, we plan on presenting and discussing all topics related to the TRS-80 microcomputers including the Models I/II/III/4/12/16/6000. We'll present TRS-80 related news, in-depth computer reviews, accessories, software, programming, buying guides, etc. It's a community driven show so please let us know about topics you'd like us to cover.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Episode 20 of TRS-80 Trash Talk is now available! This episode includes significant portions of our live show from this past December where we review our episodes from 2017 and talk about our upcoming 2018 TRS-80 related projects. Also, in our continuing series of interviews with Tandy Radio Shack engineers, we talk to Jerry Heep about his long career working as a Tandy engineer.

• Like 1