IGNORED

WANTED-Atari 2600 & 7800 Games

HawkMines

I just recently lost two lots of games that a friend of mine really wanted, and I thought I'd ask if you guys have any spares. Please do PM me if you have any you'd be willing to part with. I would also accept trades.

They are organized by most wanted to least wanted. Not only the games, but the consoles they're for apply as well.

7800:

Mario Bros.

Crack'ed

Dark Chambers

Fight Night

2600:

Deadly Duck

Edited by HawkMines

Don't bother,

I replied to the original post and I spent lots of time taking pictures, changing lots around,splitting up items and pricing items over 3 days for this guy. He has read my messages, but now refuses to even answer.

After spending an hour or two working on a prospective sale. I would at least expect a "No Thanks"

• Like 1

Don't bother,

I replied to the original post and I spent lots of time taking pictures, changing lots around,splitting up items and pricing items over 3 days for this guy. He has read my messages, but now refuses to even answer.

After spending an hour or two working on a prospective sale. I would at least expect a "No Thanks"

Atari sorry to hear, but sounds like you are quite nice to this member could you send a possible pm and maybe make some deals with me, Im looking for a possible rom scanner or videoplexer, a multi cart docking station have you heard of them I made a post in the wanted forum...

• Like 1

Don't bother,

So in received this message after I posted this

e been having problems with my internet to the point that I can't even call to tell my provider that there's something wrong! I've been gone the past two days doing this and that for other people, only able to glance at my message box. I spent all the time I had yesterday trying to get my internet fixed, and I finally got it fixed at about 10:30 PM yesterday. Today I woke up, checked my message box and had to go somewhere. I'm sorry about this lack of communication and I hope you understand."

I then thought maybe I overeacted and said that I still had the games set aside for him if he wanted them. I heard nothing and today even though it showed that he had read the message. Today I sent him a question stating that I don't understand why he can't just give me an answer, which was of course promptly read and no reply at all.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY

Edited by atari181
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So in received this message after I posted this

e been having problems with my internet to the point that I can't even call to tell my provider that there's something wrong! I've been gone the past two days doing this and that for other people, only able to glance at my message box. I spent all the time I had yesterday trying to get my internet fixed, and I finally got it fixed at about 10:30 PM yesterday. Today I woke up, checked my message box and had to go somewhere. I'm sorry about this lack of communication and I hope you understand."

I then thought maybe I overeacted and said that I still had the games set aside for him if he wanted them. I heard nothing and today even though it showed that he had read the message. Today I sent him a question stating that I don't understand why he can't just give me an answer, which was of course promptly read and no reply at all.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY

My exact experience with this guy as well :P

From the Internet excuses, to the multiple arrangements for items and pictures and being ignored.....should have listened when I read your first post about this Dave. Ugh.....

• Like 1