IGNORED

Special Intellivision announcement - Saturday April 23 6:00 pm

Rev

1. What are/were your #1 and #2 consoles?

2. I'm hoping to be able to meet you (and others) at PRGE this year. My attendance isn't definite, but I'm really trying to make it happen.

2600, because like most people it's what I was exposed to. And Colecovision simply for the gorgeous graphics (albeit the worst controller of any system, ever). We were actually a Vic20/C64 family - I didn't even own a console until the SNES.

And yes, you absolutely should go. So long as you can take a couple of days off, and can afford a flight/hotel, there's no excuse not to!

2600, because like most people it's what I was exposed to. And Colecovision simply for the gorgeous graphics (albeit the worst controller of any system, ever). We were actually a Vic20/C64 family - I didn't even own a console until the SNES.

My parents bought us an Intellivision, but I was pretty young (6yo in 1983). Shortly after the NES released we got one of those. The NES was the console I played the most as a kid by far. Somehow I missed out on every subsequent Nintendo release and didn't pick up a new console until a PS2 in college. I think I'm going to collect for the Wii next :)

Wow... Read pages 5,6 and 7 and can't take it any longer!!!!!

"Make Intellivision Great Again!" Go back to when No games were released and then I could have all of nothing! Wait... Times 2.

I Love intellivision games, I think the variety of new games is great. I did buy all of the early intellivision releases...Not even so much to have ALL of them, as much as to support the developers as much as I could.

Now, I buy the games I actually think I will enjoy! Rev and others seem to have enough support to keep going. Also, I will buy roms as released. This works well for me.

It lets me try the games and support the community. $10 for a rom is a low overhead sale. I wonder if the producers can squeeze $10 out of a full release?

$15 with overlays would be awesome. Snail mail is cheap, but the effort may not be worth it.

To all the producers making Intellivision games.... Thank you! Keep them coming! I don't think 1984 flooding of the market will happen.

I would bet inventory will sell over time. I know it is tough to carry inventory, $$, space and effort of selling sporadically has to stink. But I would bet AA could help on this front.

Cheers!