IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Virtual Boy programming is frustrating.

RSS Bot

I yelled, I cursed, at 2am. I don't think I woke mom up, though. And after three hours of cursing and trying various things, I think I have a good Castle of Doom version for the Virtual Boy.

Right now, it's very very very bland as you can see, but once I have it working okay, I'll spruce it up and make it better. I don't want to do all that work right now and then have someone discover a bug and then do all that work for nothing. And I haven't tested this on a real VB yet, I will do that after I finish typing this blog entry. I took a little nap at 8pm after sleeping all day. Woke up at 11pm. Every day, Mom goes and drops my niece and nephew off at their respective schools, and she wakes up at 5am and leaves at 6:30am. Usually comes back at 9am, or later if she's stopping at the store. With my strange non-existent sleeping pattern, I don't know if I'll be awake during the day or not. If I plan on sleeping, I'll sleep on the couch so the dog won't be alone and then move to bed once mom comes home. As I write this, it is 4am. Time flies when you're angry, I guess.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-39174900-1461754400.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12908-virtual-boy-programming-is-frustrating/