IGNORED

Richie Knucklez Arcade (Flemington, NJ)

VectorGamer

• 3 weeks later...

Some nice looking games thanks for the video Rob. Was it early in the day around opening time? You look to be the only one there aside from the guy on the stool, which I am guessing was the employee watching the business.

Some nice looking games thanks for the video Rob. Was it early in the day around opening time? You look to be the only one there aside from the guy on the stool, which I am guessing was the employee watching the business.

There was one other guy that came in after I shot the video he was playing Metallica pinball. The guy sitting on the stool works there. The arcade is open 6-10 Fridays and Saturdays. We got there at 6 and left at 8.

The Metallica pin is a great machine. Found out there's one at the Elks lodge down the street from me.

So many arcades to visit, so little time (and money.) (Mostly money)

The only bad Stern pinball machine I've played so far is The Rolling Stones. We played that last season in our pinball league and everyone hated it. I really dig Kiss, AC/DC and Tron Legacy.

The only bad Stern pinball machine I've played so far is The Rolling Stones. We played that last season in our pinball league and everyone hated it. I really dig Kiss, AC/DC and Tron Legacy.

I saw the Tron Legacy at the MGC, but didn't get a chance to play it. Looked slick.

• 4 weeks later...