IGNORED

KA Aircars Preorders / Interest Check

Willard

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I emailed several months back no reply though. I wonder if they would consider issuing just the cart to help get this out tge door as I think the hold up was the packaging. I only really want the cart anyway as the package design was non standard and if picked up one of Gary's nice matching ones.

So is the cart only B&C sells online a reprint of the ICD version, not KA?

• Like 1

I completely forgot about this, checked my email and I did mail them last May so I guess I'm on the list for whenever it comes out. These types of projects tend to get delayed when real life becomes a priority, I'm sure it'll see the light of day at some point here.

• Like 1

I completely forgot about this, checked my email and I did mail them last May so I guess I'm on the list for whenever it comes out. These types of projects tend to get delayed when real life becomes a priority, I'm sure it'll see the light of day at some point here.

LOL. I probably emailed them myself a year ago.

Yes it's the ICD one, only Beta Phase games sells the KA version.

Thanks Gatzee. I always get that mixed up as the ICD catbox is hard to come by so I always think the ICD A.C. is the hard one to find as well. Looks like maybe the original run of ICD A.C. is hard to find (not the current reprint on B&C)... but so is K.A. A.C. .... original, reprint, ICD, KA .... :mad: :? . We keep it simple here in the Jaguar world :P

What is the difference?

From Beta Phase Site:

GAME DESCRIPTION KA Aircars was sent into the ESRB during the ratings process and features additions and improvements to the commercially released version. Key features include:
  • Smaller, slicker dashboard.
  • Bigger explosions with hazardous debri.
  • More intense sound effects.
  • Day and night missions (original Aircars always takes place at night).
  • HUD displays user name (if entereD) and number of primary targets remaining.
  • Up to 8 players networked.
  • Enemy logo decal on the title screen Aircar.