IGNORED

How about a Frog Bog League - FBL?

ZillaRUSH

Just to add....the longer you hold down the disc the farther/higher you jump. It takes some practice to not hold to long, which almost always sends you into the water. Also, not every jump needs be from one Lily Pad to the other. If you do fall into the water you'll climb back onto the edge of the Lily Pad, but feel free to reposition yourself into the middle of a pad with little jumps.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I wonder what the maximum possible score is. I bet one could break 1000. Someone should watch a match and calculate the total point value of all of the bugs that enter the screen, assuming you caught them all. I bet it's higher than you'd think.

The catch is that new bugs come out faster the faster you catch them. Thus, any number derived from caught bugs + missed bugs would just set a lower bound on the max possible score. Probably would have to look at fastest catch rate and the points distribution for the bugs that enter the screen. Still would be an interesting exercise.

The catch is that new bugs come out faster the faster you catch them. Thus, any number derived from caught bugs + missed bugs would just set a lower bound on the max possible score. Probably would have to look at fastest catch rate and the points distribution for the bugs that enter the screen. Still would be an interesting exercise.

As the night approached, it did feel a bit like a lightening round :D

You are my hoppin' hero! Was this using the low-jump method?

Mostly. Big jumps are tough to control, but easier if more vert and less distance. I generally try to hunt the lower half of the screen and let the bugs come to me. Also, I slowly work across the screen making as many as 4 jumps in the same direction as opposed to alternating Lily Pad to Lily Pad. Also, you can squeeze in about 4 tongue shots in a higher jump, so don't forget the work the tongue.