IGNORED

Ghost'n Zombies is Back / Knight'n More

youki

• 2 months later...

Yes, it should be in November. I don't manage the publishing myself but as far i know the current status is :

Cartridges : Done

Books : Done . (printed and received)

Boxes : at printer should be ready very soon

Cartridge Label : at printer but apparently could be a little bit late.

Edited by youki

• 4 weeks later...

It is a mini cart ehhh! Minicarts SUCK stop using them. That is the best advise I can give you for future.

Now I am disappointed while waiting for mine.

You buy games only for the cart shape? :( this world is crazy!!! ;)

It is a matter of taste , I prefer also normal size "european" style cart . But personnaly between US Standard carts and Mini Carts , i think i prefer mini cart shape (the shape is more european style)

But we knew that some of you won't like it and we really wanted originally normal cart size but unfortunately we had some production / time / cost constraint . :( And the Mini Cart was the perfect solution for our constraints.

for next games , we will try to improve that if we can.

looks cool. um. I was expecting to be contacted by good deal games I think. Or (I live on canada) should i order direct from cote games website?

you had to be on the list... when they start selling the game at cote gamers i left an email than got a reply.... you are on the list of good deal game and you will be contacted when the game aviable....

i live in canada too... hope you still can get a copy of this game

It is a mini cart ehhh! Minicarts SUCK stop using them. That is the best advise I can give you for future.

Now I am disappointed while waiting for mine.

Why are they so bad? I don't have one (yet) but I do have this game coming as well. Are they harder to get out of the system or something? Or is it just because they aren't uniform with other carts? Just curious to your statement is all. I personally don't see anything wrong with it unless I am missing something obvious. I like adding something odd/different looking to my collection :)