IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Fruit Fly Man!

RSS Bot

Inspired by a typo in a movie catalog a few years ago, I decided to make a one-minute-long movie. So I made one in 2014. Three more followed in 2015. And here it is, 2016 almost ending and I hadn't made my annual one-minute movie. Well, there's still time. I figured this time I should make it a superhero movie. But not about any superhero found in any comic book. I thought to myself, "What is the weakest animal on earth?" Well, Ant-Man had already been created. So I figured out: Fruit Fly Man! In this epic one-minute long movie I just started work on, I play the role of Fruit Fly Man. I figured a good costume for me to wear: All black. Because fruit flies are black. I don't know, the Halloween store should open up pretty soon, perhaps I can get an angel costume and use just the wings part for fruit fly wings. Since the movies I make are laughable at best, I'm not going to release them. Back to the movie plot. The first 17 seconds have been filmed. It's of Fruit Fly Man getting the distress call that Big Boss Banana is wreaking havoc on the city. Since I haven't made the FFM costume yet I end at "This looks like a job for...". and go off screen. I will come back on screen donning the FFM "costume" and say "FRUIT FLY MAN!" I will also be the voice of the Big Boss Banana which will be a transparent PNG file I made of a banana with legs. I drew the legs on a picture of a banana using Photoshop. I will digitally superimpose the BBB into the movie so it (probably won't, but I'll try to make it) look like I'm punching and kicking a big banana when I'll be kicking absolutely nothing. I had figure I'd better do the filming of me acting like an idiot outside in the early morning so nobody will see me. I am in the "stay awake all night and sleep all day" mode. It's dark in my room now because it's 12:30am and the light burned out and it's a special light bulb I need. The one with two bumps on the bottom to plug into two holes in the light fixture. This is the kind of stuff I think up of doing when I'm extremely bored.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13273-fruit-fly-man/