IGNORED

FS: Intellivision console with composite video modification

Mauro

For sale an Intellivision console, refurbished, recapped and in fully working conditions. The console has also been modded for composite video output (includes dedicated amplifier circuit), so that it can easily be connected to modern TVs. Power lead included. Price 65 Euros + Shipping. Payment Paypal friends/family. See attachment for pics

post-42526-0-94645700-1474792055_thumb.jpg

post-42526-0-99717400-1474792086_thumb.jpg

International shipping costs to be quoted depending on the destination. Please refer to this chart for approximate quoting

I don't recommend anyone use "friends and family" as a payment option unless they REALLY know the person well. If the item doesn't arrive they have no recourse to get their money back from paypal and I wish sellers would stop asking people to use it. Just charge the couple bucks extra on the fees if it bothers you that much. I'm not being accusing here but it's just too easy to scam someone using "friends and family" as your only payment option.

• Like 9

Thanks for your recommendation AratiLeaf, but Paypal friends-family is widely used and accepted on many forums, including for example most Facebook sale groups, and doesn't violate any Atariage forum policy to my knowledge.

In the case yours is a way to express interest in the item while asking for another payment option, please be informed that I'll gladly accept normal paypal with a very small surcharge to compensate fees (and not because a couple of "bucks" bother me much, but just because I'm trying to offer a low price for the item).

If instead you are not interested in the item, then I kindly ask you not to compromise the interest others may have with random scamming accusations

Regards

Thanks for your recommendation AratiLeaf, but Paypal friends-family is widely used and accepted on many forums, including for example most Facebook sale groups, and doesn't violate any Atariage forum policy to my knowledge.

You are 100% correct. EXCEPT only an idiot would pay someone with 4 post on here via friends method. You are talking like an extra $3-$5 pp fees depending on location and shipping charges.

I personally will not send friend for anything unless I receive item first. So are you willing to ship first? If you are not willing to ship first, then you should not expect someone to pay via friends; to a complete stranger they do not know, whom is NOT friends or family, and likely lives half way across the world from them.

All scammers request this payment method. I'm not saying you are one but it is best to not request this payment method especially when you do not know the person. What's more important is for people to NOT pay via this method if they don't know the person.

• Like 1

Didn't I already confirm that I will gladly accept normal Paypal? What's your point here, just making noise and hijacking a thread?

No problem, I tell you what: sale's over. The Inty will be sold elsewhere for (to my regret) a higher price. I'll pay higher fees, the buyer higher price and everybody is happy (or not?)

Have a good Sunday guys, peace and love

Cheers

Didn't I already confirm that I will gladly accept normal Paypal? What's your point here, just making noise and hijacking a thread?

The point was your regarding statement about how it is widely accepted.

No problem, I tell you what: sale's over. The Inty will be sold elsewhere for (to my regret) a higher price. I'll pay higher fees, the buyer higher price and everybody is happy (or not?)

Ok.