Piko Interactive's Proto/Copyright Acquisitions - Official Thread

prototypes unreleased proto undumped snes genesis gba atari st amiga cd32

35 replies to this topic

#26 Supergun OFFLINE  

Supergun

Dragonstomper

• 811 posts

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:59 PM

Don't bet extremities that Dragon's Lair II doesn't exist! Your playing with fire my friend!

ReadySoft coded the "trilogy" as we referred to it back in the day, for almost every single multi-media cd rom based platform / hardware on the planet! (DL, SA, DL2)

CDi, Sega CD, 3DO, Jag CD, PC CD, DVD, etc.

Retail sales & general interest determined what they ultimately brought to market; but make no mistake, it was all at arms reach.

#27 PikoInteractive OFFLINE  

PikoInteractive

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 467 posts

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:28 PM

I made an update on the OP. Found Source of Harlequin Genesis.

#28 godslabrat OFFLINE  

godslabrat

River Patroller

• 4,311 posts
  • I took the midnight train going a-ny-where...

Posted Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:26 PM

Any word on Tyrannosaurus Tex?

#29 dobidy OFFLINE  

dobidy

Chopper Commander

• 162 posts
  • Boot to the Head!

Posted Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:50 PM

You may want to contact Syd Bolton at http://www.pcmuseum.cafor a DL II port existing.

He wrote the book on Dragon's Lair. He has a line on the Readysoft/Digital Leisure owner.

His username here is sydric.

#30 Jin OFFLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 1,790 posts

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 AM

Any word on Tyrannosaurus Tex?

Bumping up the thread with the same question. I remember Piko saying that they were hoping to have Tyrannosaurus Tex finished and released for the Game Boy Color at some point in 2017 and I too am curious to know how it's coming. As the only first-person shooter for the Game Boy Color (not counting that one-off Wolfenstein 3D first level homebrew) it's definitely something that I've been eagerly anticipating. :)

#31 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• 596 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:30 AM

Bumping up the thread with the same question. I remember Piko saying that they were hoping to have Tyrannosaurus Tex finished and released for the Game Boy Color at some point in 2017 and I too am curious to know how it's coming. As the only first-person shooter for the Game Boy Color (not counting that one-off Wolfenstein 3D first level homebrew) it's definitely something that I've been eagerly anticipating. :)

Me too, when I first saw magazine scans I was enthralled!

It was captivating at the time and something I'd also like to have as a Piko release. :)

• Jin likes this

#32 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,893 posts

Posted Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 PM

Eli is still logged in on the forums all the time he just hasn't posted anything lately. Probably has a lot to do with the whole GameGavel thing.

#33 godslabrat OFFLINE  

godslabrat

River Patroller

• 4,311 posts
  • I took the midnight train going a-ny-where...

Posted Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 PM

Eli is still logged in on the forums all the time he just hasn't posted anything lately. Probably has a lot to do with the whole GameGavel thing.

It wouldn't hurt to get an update.

#34 PikoInteractive OFFLINE  

PikoInteractive

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 467 posts

Posted Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 PM

Just saw this.

So the game had a tiny bug and unfinished languages. So we were working on removing the language selection (English seems to be 100%) and fixing the tiny bug (has to do with the aim).

I should be getting the rom soon, and will start looking at production. Hopefully preorders for this one would come out on this year's new wave (which is normally in Oct).

Good (but very tough) game, and IP that we want to develop further in the future =D.

#35 pacman000 OFFLINE  

pacman000

Chopper Commander

• 196 posts

Posted Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 PM

This thread made me curious about Tyrannosaurus Tex. Here's what I found:

http://www.eagb.net/...interview02.htm

Interview with the creators of Tyrannosaurus Tex, from when the game was in development.

Video from IGN.

#36 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• 2,949 posts

Posted Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 PM

I hope this works out.  I was disappointed greatly back in the day hoping it would come out.  Keeping with the times Turok was still hot enough stuff from the N64 and it looked like a goofy sorta samey GBC experience of it so it sucked when it got canned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prototypes, unreleased, proto, undumped, snes, genesis, gba, atari st, amiga, cd32

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users