IGNORED

Atari Motherload

foxhound34

For once I wish I would have someone like this prove me wrong when I am trying to stand up for them. I guess I will scan his listing since he is not going to provide a list like he mentioned on FB. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THIS IS HIM, that other one might be him too but Yep it sure is and he's no noob. He's been selling video games and other collectables long before coming here to AA.

I would assume his post here was for advertising? I followed his posts on Facebook and got very little info there as well. I am slightly interested in the Cubicolor, but not sure of its provenance.

Well I just chatted with him on FB. Worked out a deal for 5 things on my wish list. Nothing Crazy really. Waterworld was the craziest thing I did. I think the deal was fair. I am broke after this week between this Mother Load and Chris Leach.

But I have some cool stuff coming that I never thought I would have. Early Christmas and Birthday and etc...LOL.

• Like 2

Well I just chatted with him on FB. Worked out a deal for 5 things on my wish list. Nothing Crazy really. Waterworld was the craziest thing I did. I think the deal was fair. I am broke after this week between this Mother Load and Chris Leach.

But I have some cool stuff coming that I never thought I would have. Early Christmas and Birthday and etc...LOL.

you didn't pay $100 for the loose Waterworld did you?

I know some of you guys have only been following this find here on AA. He shared this on Atari FB group and said that he was going to try help some collectors out on these rarer carts. Granted he could decide to cash in but his initial post on FB stated otherwise but it is up to him. I am waiting patiently for the list to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Atari FB group? I'm a member of like 7 of them and I didn't see this.

I got my carts, but haven't tested them yet. They look great, and I think it was pretty cheap. I don't mind sharing the details even though I'm sure someone will accuse me of getting ripped off. I paid $100 including shipping for loose copies of Basketbrawl, Midnight Mutants, Ninja Golf, and Scrapyard Dog. I don't have any of these games, so this fills in some nice holes for me.

• Like 2

I got my carts, but haven't tested them yet. They look great, and I think it was pretty cheap. I don't mind sharing the details even though I'm sure someone will accuse me of getting ripped off. I paid $100 including shipping for loose copies of Basketbrawl, Midnight Mutants, Ninja Golf, and Scrapyard Dog. I don't have any of these games, so this fills in some nice holes for me.

You didn't do too bad there at all! For loose copies and not dealing through eBay, was a fair deal for both IMO.

• Like 2

I ultimately ended up doing 2 transactions with them.

#1 - 7800-Ninja Golf, 2600 Yars' Revenge Red Label, Tapper, Pitfall II, and Sword Quest Water World.

#2 - 2600- Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Swordquest Earthworld & Fireworld to complete the trilogy.

All carts received packed well & working.

I never figured I would have TCSM or Halloween or Waterworld. But when the opportunity came up and for what I felt was a reasonable price off of ebay I took the plunge.