IGNORED

What game are you best at on Intellivision ?

Intellfan

I know some people on here are great at almost every game they play . Sadly I am not one of them .

I was curious if you had to pick one game to play that you think you could win at ,what would it be?

Mine would have to be Skiing Back in the day I would of said Baseball but i am long past my prime now .

Bi Planes is also on top of the list that i am good at .

• Like 1

Was playing Venture the other day on "hard" (Skill #4) and turned the system off before too long, was getting *that* bored beating level after level. lmao

Still pretty good at Baseball, but do find myself getting tripped up when fielding or throwing to the correct base these days. :mad:

• Like 1

I was used to score about 31,000 points at Ice Trek, and I think I was pretty good at it.

I've read somewhere that an easter egg appears on the ice castle level if you score at least 32,000 points, so I've never been able to see it. Did anyone?

I am also good at Cloudy Mountain and Treasure of Tarmin

• Like 2

BITD... Baseball, Football, Astrosmash, Auto Racing, Bump n Jump.... Pretty good at Soccer, Basketball and Pinball

Now...Auto racing Yeah, that will just about cover it!

I Played Christmas Carrol last night. Level 7 around 700 points. I thought I was bad last year. I do plan to play a few more times before the 25th.

Oh Bowling. I can still get a 300 pretty often and over 100 in pickup spares.

Maybe I need to get into the HSC more often.

• Like 1

Anyone else for Utopia! :grin: I used to play the crap out of this but don't have a playing partner anymore.

I also loved Auto Racing, Space Battle and Astrosmash, but fast forward to now and I would say 4-Tris is a big fav' I play well.

Edited by Utopia

I guess I'd say Space Battle and Demon Attack. Probably add Auto Racing and B-17 Bomber in there, but it's been a while.

Last time I played Space Battle, I actually couldn't lose. I probably just didn't play long enough, but I got bored and stopped. Ditto for Demon Attack. These are fairly simple games so it's not like I play for 12 hours straight, but I can play both for long enough that I just lose interest long before I lose the game.

Auto Racing I haven't really played seriously since I was a kid, but in general I'm still pretty good at driving games and I do remember knowing all the tricks in that game to the point that it was boring - just no challenge at all. I don't remember which steering version I had as a kid, though; maybe the one I *didn't* have would be harder. The funny thing was this was pre-internet and before even any games magazines or anything; I learned all the shortcuts and exploits completely through trial and error (including the straight line you could take all the way around the world). And I was really good at the actual driving too.

Same with B-17... I'd play a single game for hours. Haven't done that for a long time either, but I'm sure I could pick it up again.

Edited by spacecadet

I know some people on here are great at almost every game they play . Sadly I am not one of them .

I was curious if you had to pick one game to play that you think you could win at ,what would it be?

Mine would have to be Skiing Back in the day I would of said Baseball but i am long past my prime now .

Bi Planes is also on top of the list that i am good at .

I'm not the player I use to be. My best time at Intellivision downhill skiing was 34.4s. I remember as a child, it was hard to get under 35, and then I got 34.6 and then I was surprised to get 34.4. Just curious if a better time is possible?
  • Like 1

I'm not the player I use to be. My best time at Intellivision downhill skiing was 34.4s. I remember as a child, it was hard to get under 35, and then I got 34.6 and then I was surprised to get 34.4. Just curious if a better time is possible?

I have never had a score under 35 35.2 is my best

• Like 1