IGNORED

Brett Hull Hockey Boxset - Interest check

Gaztee

I started working on this years ago and got stumped on the manual, but of course that is no longer the case! The JHL15 manual won't take much fixing to alter back to BHH, so it's just a question of whether people still want one.

The other question for me would be do people want a matching cart label to replace the B&C one, or will the box, insert & manual be enough?

Will be looking to price around the £10-£12 mark. And could even do it as a freebie for those that order a complete ST port box set ;)

Thoughts comments appreciated.

• Like 1

I'd have to check whether I've got this from you already. Unless you tell me you've never released it before! My boxes are at my Mother's.

I'm likely to take the whole ST box set depending on price so a freebie would be great!

I've not done BHH before. SW2K, BSUJ and Aircars, but not BHH.

NHL license + the names of the players and the likeness of Brett Hull...need i say more?

Yeah but that's just the same as purchasing any other copyright as has occurred with all the other post closure games. Atari owned the liscences at some point back in the day. Given the small library of CD games it seems a big miss to have a near complete game simply 'unavailable' even if you can get various cart iterations.

• 2 weeks later...