IGNORED

What furniture do you use to accomodate your machines?

gladders

People swear that Forstner bits drill the cleanest holes. I'm sure that is the case, but they are more expensive.

Expensive?...Really....?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Forstner-Bit-Set-8-Piece-A9FS8R1/202078676

Also I actually a battery operated Ryobi hand drill with these same bits and never really had a problem. They start off really slow and I find it works best if I use the faster #2 setting on my drill. But they make nice clean holes. It is the ONLY bits I use on the 7800 case shells so they don't crack when drilling them.

I am just using an older entertainment system that holds the tv on the right, with a glass door that holds all my consoles. It has three small cuoboards under the tv part, where I store controllers, power supplies and extra cables. The portion that holds the tv just barely fits my Trinitron, and has an adjustable shelf above it where my DVD/VHS player, PS2 and Atari Jr live. Behind the glass door, I painted up three extra shelves to double the rack for consoles. It holds a VCS, a CV, a Genesis, an NES, an SNES and a TG16. It literally holds every system I own, all wired up to a switcher for immediate use (exception, the RF based systems which need to be manually plugged in to an extension RF adaptor. They dont really benefit from being stationary anyway, not too much hassle as the power supplies are always handy). The Vectrex sits like the obilisk from 2001 A Space Odessey on the top of the centre, as does a spare 16 inch TV/DVD combo for quick connection if ever the need.

This is where a picture could have saved all these words.