IGNORED

Retroblox

omnispiro

With the Super Nt now out, I guess they can remove the SFC module, nothing of their "hybrid tech" will surpass the Super Nt. While we are at it, they can get rid of the NES module as well, since their tech will not surpass the RetroUSB AVS. (Choosing the low price point FPGAs)

2 modules down, I just saved them money. If they were smart, they would focus on Genesis and TG16, because lots of folks want a "Super Nt" version of the Genesis.

• Like 3

Thanks for the ‘update’ of the Nothing.

Not a lot. They're still farting around and trying to figure out what to do. While the smell builds up in that corner over there, people over here are playing real games with real hardware & real emulators.

I got the Nintendo minis so I emulate. They are good and perform flawless. Maybe that’s a market; something that emulates everything flawless, without the hassle.

• Like 1

Thanks for the ‘update’ of the Nothing.

I got the Nintendo minis so I emulate. They are good and perform flawless. Maybe that’s a market; something that emulates everything flawless, without the hassle.

It seems like the Retro Freak already does that. Stick your ROMs on an SD and just play them that way. It's kind of pricey for what it is, but it does have an adapter to add real controllers to it.

They've said nothing, shown nothing, and we have been talking about what a nothingburger this is.

See also: "that AtariBox" thread, which is more of a nothingtaco for some reason.

Are you suggesting we start posting images of burgers in this thread instead?

Eat this 10 pound burger in less than an hour and your meal is free.

https://www.malliesgrill.com

• Like 3

Thanks for the update of the Nothing.

I got the Nintendo minis so I emulate. They are good and perform flawless. Maybe thats a market; something that emulates everything flawless, without the hassle.

I personally think this is a very appealing prospect.

I can agree when your fans are saying that, without asking for money, you are not making a scam... but when the project itself it using that line as a shield to avoid questions, something isn't right.

While looking for tidbits on their FB page, I found a line from Polymega directing people to their forums for information. I politely pointed out that their forums aren't very useful, and they offered to answer any questions I might have. So I asked why merry changing their name prevented them from showing off the prototype that was supposedly done. I got this:

post-9942-0-98897600-1519706631_thumb.png

I can't even start on how that doesn't make sense.

I then asked what secrets their "imitators" could have stolen when all they've shown was a render and a Kodi front end. That apparently got me the North Coleca treatment.

• Like 2

Calling the SuperNT an "interim option" as if their vaporware is going to be better (or even released) is really something.

That is rich indeed. From everything I've heard, the Super NT is perfect. I've yet to hear a meaningful complaint.

I love how they keep saying "good products take time" when they supposedly had a prototype ready to show a year ago.

• Like 2