IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - My knee still hurts.

RSS Bot

So I thought it was better yesterday, but as it turns out today it hurts worse again. I am so sick of having a pain every time I move my left leg I could vomit. And I guess I also now realize how much I move it. It's like an involuntary reflex that I now know about since it hurts every time. I am wanting to go to the doctor on Friday. Perhaps he can find the cause. I don't know what could possibly be wrong with it. Mom suggested the doctor might have to do X-rays. But I don't want to have pain every time I move my left leg for the rest of my life. And if X-rays can find the cause I'm all for it. Because, like I said before, I am so angry that it hurts every time I try to move it. But I am thinking it may be more than just a muscle I sprained or strained since it's been hurting for this long. If a shot in the arm to take blood samples (i do it every year, regardless of whether my leg would hurt or not. Stupid pills.) is in conjunction with finding out and curing my leg hurting, let my arm be a pin cushion.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13730-my-knee-still-hurts/